Public Speaking – Speaking At A Conference
Boring and long-winded speakers ruin the image of a conference and leave a negative impact for all participants. Fine tuning a professionally organized event with well prepared speakers is essential.
Creating lively conferences
Preparation is the key to success. Creating a great story, define visuals and working on your performance skills. Most important of all: Create content that will inspire your audience.
- Audience analysis for conferences
- Structure your content according to your message
- Preparing a spoken script
- Enhance your speech with the right visual support
- Guidelines for speaking techniques
- Personal appearance and body language on a stage
- Feel confident and positive on a stage
- Giving a longer speech and still keep your listeners interested
- Deliver a clear message that supports the theme of the conference
- Create a speech that suits the interest and knowledge of the audience
- Keep your listeners interested and create a positive image